Writing Shortcuts for Busy Non-Writers
Writing Shortcuts for Busy Non-Writers shares guidance on how to write your story, self-help manuscript, and movie and TV script in easy and digestible pieces.
You will learn how to:
- Be authentic with your storytelling without overwhelming your readers with too much information (*for self-help books).
- Organize your topic and chapter ideas so that you can write your book with ease.
- Effectively do your own rewrites.
- Develop 3-dimensional characters that feel real and have their own distinct voices (*for scripts).
- Develop an effective plot outline so that you have a clear pathway when writing your TV script or screenplay.